We welcome you with enhanced measures
We’re enhancing the experience for you – our hotel guests – by redefining cleanliness, as the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is our top-priority.
What we are doing to make your stay with us safer:
- Sanitization of high-touch areas is in accordance with an elevated IHG Way of Clean when cleaning rooms and hotel facilities– this includes regular disinfection of door knobs, rails, elevator buttons, surfaces, equipment, key cards and other amenities.
- Steps to ensure proper physical distancing for guests are being taken at all venues with possible limits in capacity and time usage, as well as physical distance markers and other measures where applicable.
- The resort is already a well-ventilated building structure, and we are taking extra steps to increase ventilation.
- Staff are required to wear a mask, as well as regularly wash and sanitize their hands.
- A detailed system is in place to monitor the health condition of employees, by measuring temperatures and checking the health status of all employees.
What we ask of our guests:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, including dry cough, fever or shortness of breath, or have recently been exposed to Covid-19, we politely encourage you to refrain from travelling.
- We appreciate your understanding in having your temperature measured at the hotel, as well as awareness that having a high temperature may limit use of our facilities.
- Please wear face masks when in public areas of the hotel.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands at one of the sanitization stations located throughout the resort before entering or using an area and its equipment.
- If you are feeling ill during your stay, please inform our reception colleagues so that we can better assist you.
We will continue to review measures as needed in response to changing circumstances in compliance with government laws and regulations.
ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort