We welcome you with enhanced measures
We’re enhancing the experience for you – our hotel guests – by redefining cleanliness, as the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is our top-priority.
What we are doing to make your stay with us safer:
- Sanitization of high-touch areas is in accordance with an elevated IHG Way of Clean when cleaning rooms and hotel facilities– this includes regular disinfection of door knobs, rails, elevator buttons, surfaces, equipment, key cards and other amenities.
- The resort is already a well-ventilated building structure, and we are taking extra steps to increase ventilation.
- Staff are regularly wash and sanitize their hands.
- A detailed system is in place to monitor the health condition of employees, by measuring temperatures and checking the health status of all employees.
What we ask of our guests:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, including dry cough, fever or shortness of breath, or have recently been exposed to Covid-19, we politely encourage you to refrain from travelling.
- If you are feeling ill during your stay, please inform our reception colleagues so that we can better assist you.
We will continue to review measures as needed in response to changing circumstances in compliance with government laws and regulations.
ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort